Pittsburgh PA Paralysis from Accident Attorney
Paralyzed in an Accident by a Negligent Surgeon?
Our personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys here at Dallas W. Hartman, P.C. can help. In Pennsylvania and Ohio, call 1-800-777-4081 for a free consultation. For over 24 years, our firm has built a solid reputation for producing real results for accident and malpractice victims and their families in Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio.
To receive a free case evaluation from an experienced attorney, please contact us today. Unless we obtain a settlement or win your case at trial, you will owe us nothing.
Why Choose Us if You or a Loved One Has Been Paralyzed in an Accident?
Our lawyers have the powerful negotiation skills and proven trial experience you can trust to help you recover full and fair compensation when another’s negligence results in any type of paralysis, such as:
- Paraplegia (paralysis from the waist down)
- Quadriplegia (paralysis of both arms and legs)
- Partial paralysis with loss of function and limited mobility
- Chronic pain, also known as complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) and reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Facial paralysis resulting in difficulty speaking or swallowing
As a comprehensive personal injury and medical malpractice law firm, we know how to win cases involving any kind of accident or negligence injury, including:
- Auto accidents
- Emergency room mistakes, paramedic negligence and surgical errors
- Construction accidents and other workplace accidents
- Farm and industrial accidents involving heavy equipment and defective products or machinery
What Can Dallas Do for You? Call 1-800-777-4081 for a Free Consultation
We pride ourselves on our ability to help seriously injured clients and their families recover the full and fair compensation they are due for medical expenses and all that they have lost:
- Medical bills and the expense of future procedures or long-term care
- Physical and vocational rehabilitation
- Special mobility devices, including wheelchairs, scooters and van conversion
- Accessibility modifications to the home such as ramps
- Lost wages and lost lifetime earning capacity
Depending upon the circumstances of your paralyzing injury, we can offer you powerful options in seeking recovery, such as:
- Personal injury lawsuits against those responsible, including any third parties who may be responsible for a workplace injury
- Workers’ compensation claims in cases where an on-the-job accident causes paralysis
- Social Security disability claims
Call or E-Mail Us Now for the Help You Need and the Guidance You Can Trust.
If you have questions, we are here to provide you with the answers. To explore your options with an experienced personal injury and medical malpractice lawyer, please call our main office in New Castle today at 1-800-777-4081.
We offer free consultations at any of our convenient locations throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania, and we will visit you at home or in the hospital at no charge.