Pittsburgh OBGYN Mistakes Attorney
Obstetrician Negligence and Gynecological Malpractice
If you, your child or a loved one was injured or died as a result of OBGYN negligence or error, please call an attorney at 1-800-777-4081 to discuss your legal options in a free consultation. At Dallas W. Hartman, P.C., our Pittsburgh personal injury attorneys provide sound legal guidance and experienced representation to clients in Pennsylvania and Ohio who have suffered due to OBGYN negligence and malpractice.
If OBGYN Negligence Injured Your Child, Call 1-800-777-4081 for Help
Poor prenatal care can cause premature birth, developmental problems or serious birth injury. Some common forms of obstetrician malpractice include:
- Missed signs of fetal hypertension
- Untreated compressed umbilical cord resulting in fetal hypoxic brain injury
- Missed or delayed diagnosis of placental abruption
- Improperly read sonogram and missed signs of serious heart defects or other conditions that should have been treated immediately after birth
If you believe that OBGYN negligence is the cause of your child’s condition, please contact us today for a free case evaluation from an experienced malpractice attorney.
Gynecological Damages and Consequences
Gynecological surgery errors can have serious or fatal consequences. If you or a loved one was hurt by OBGYN negligence, call or e-mail us now for a free consultation.
Like other doctors, gynecologists can be held liable for the harm they cause when they make a mistake during a procedure or fail to pay attention to signs of a serious condition.
Our attorneys can help you seek compensation for the damages you suffered due to OBGYN negligence, including:
- Postoperative bleeding
- Infection or other complications caused by negligent postoperative care
- Laparoscopic surgery errors resulting in sterility tissue or nerve damage
- Unnecessary hysterectomy
- Cancer misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of breast cancer, cervical cancer or ovarian cancer
- Any OBGYN negligence or error resulting in infertility
To receive a free case evaluation and to discuss your legal options for seeking the full and fair compensation you deserve for the suffering an OBGYN’s negligence has caused you and your family, contact us today.
There will be no attorney’s fees or costs for you to pay unless we obtain a financial settlement or trial award for you.