Help for Injured Truckers
Pennsylvania Truck Driver Injury Lawyer
Injured truck drivers deserve experienced representation, too. We understand the trucking industry and are here to help. Call 1-800-777-4081 for a free consultation with a respected Pennsylvania and Ohio attorney.
Our founder, Dallas Hartman, comes from a trucking family. He understands the pressure truckers are under and the devastating effect that truck accidents can have on truckers and their families. Our firm provides high-quality and dedicated representation to injured truck drivers in Ohio and Pennsylvania. We know that most professional drivers take their job very seriously and sometimes those drivers get hurt.
Our team of respected attorneys offers a full range of services to injured truck drivers and their families seeking full and fair compensation for the medical bills, lost wages, suffering or lasting disability caused by a serious or catastrophic truck driver injury, including:
- Personal injury claims against reckless or negligent drivers
- Insurance claims including uninsured motorist and phantom driver cases
- Workers’ compensation claims for trucking company employees
- Product liability claims against manufacturers of dangerous or defective equipment, machinery or tires that caused or contributed to the accident
- Third party liability claims against maintenance operations and independent contractors whose negligence resulted in a serious truck driver injury
To discuss your legal options for pursuing financial recovery with an accomplished truck driver injury lawyer, please contact our offices today. The initial consultation is free and there are no costs or legal fees for you to pay until we secure a financial settlement or award in your case.
Why call Dallas after a serious truck driver injury?
At Dallas W. Hartman, P.C., trucking company drivers and independent owner-operators alike can find the support and legal guidance they need to recover damages after a serious or life changing truck driver injury, including:
- Spinal cord injury, paraplegia, quadriplegia or other paralysis
- Amputation of an arm, leg, finger, toe or other limb or appendage
- Back injury such as a herniated or slipped disc, disc fusion or fractured vertebrae (broken back)
- Fractured or broken bone or damaged joint requiring surgery and rehabilitation
- Full or partial vision or hearing loss with permanent disability
- Severe burns, scars and disfigurement
- Severe depression or post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after a truck accident
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) and other brain damage
We stand up for injured truckers, and we have the experience and resources to provide you with the service and thorough representation you deserve. We can launch a full-scale investigation into the causes of your accident, identify those at fault and help you hold them accountable financially for the harm they have caused.
Take the first step toward recovery from a serious truck driver injury. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.