Dallas W. Hartman
Dallas W. Hartman, principal at the law firm bearing his name, focuses his practice on personal injury, medical malpractice, legal malpractice and workers' compensation in Pennsylvania and Ohio. From highly complex litigation to routine auto cases Attorney Hartman believes each client deserves the attention that a corporate attorney gives a major corporation.
Dallas has been listed as one of the top 5% of lawyers in Pennsylvania by Super Lawyers Magazine. He was proud to be included as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers in Pennsylvania in 2013. Dallas was selected as one of the Top 50 Super Lawyers in Pittsburgh for both 2012 and 2013. In addition, he was recognized by Newsweek magazine as a Leader in Product Liability Litigation. He is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates and is listed as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
"Maybe, my clients are more important to me because they are real people with real problems that all of us can understand," says Dallas.
An honors graduate of Youngstown State University and the Dickinson School of Law, Hartman began practicing law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1984. His firm now includes several attorneys and 20 person support staff with offices across Northwestern Pennsylvania.
"Our legal system only works when clients are represented by attorneys with the knowledge, ability and resources to take a case to trial and through the appellate process," according to Dallas.
"Not all attorneys are equal. Therefore, the attorney you chose does make a difference."
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Animal Bites
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Nursing Home
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability Law
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Wrongful Death
- 60% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- Ohio, 1998
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Youngstown State University, Youngstown, Ohio
- Honors: With Honors
Honors and Awards
- Volunteer of the Year Award - Erie County, 2010 - Present
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2011, 2012, 2013
- Newsweek Magazine National Leaders in Product Liability, April 9, 2012 - Present
- Top 50 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers, 2012, 3013
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2012-2013
- Top 100 Super Lawyers Pennsylvania, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Lawrence County Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Lifetime Member