Types of Trucking Accidents
Ohio and Pennsylvania Trucking Accident Lawyers
No matter what type of trucking accident caused your injury, our team of experienced attorneys can help. Call us at 1-800-777-4081 for a free consultation.
During nearly a quarter of a century of service to injured accident victims in Pennsylvania and Ohio, Dallas W. Hartman, P.C. has successfully represented clients seeking full and fair compensation for injuries suffered in a comprehensive range of truck accidents, such as:
- Truck-car or truck-SUV collisions and truck accidents involving motorcycles
- Phantom driver and hit and run truck accidents
- Multiple vehicle pileups
- Bicycle or pedestrian hit by a delivery truck, garbage truck, construction truck or other commercial vehicle
- 18-wheeler or tractor-trailer jackknife accidents
- Entrance and exit ramp accidents
- Brake failure and runaway truck or trailer accidents
- Rollover caused by tire blowout or overloaded truck
- Falling debris, unsecured loads, loose freight and log truck accidents
- Truck accident fires, explosions and toxic spills, especially those involving fuel oil tanker trucks
- Catastrophic injury and fatal truck accidents
It takes an uncommon level of skill and access to resources to effectively handle such a diverse range of truck accident injury claims. Our willingness and ability to employ top-notch independent truck accident investigators, videographers, accident reconstruction specialists and trucking industry experts sets us apart from many other personal injury firms.
After any serious truck accident injury, call Dallas toll-free at 1-800-777-4081.
Your initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney at Dallas W. Hartman, P.C. is free. All trucking accident cases are taken on a contingent fee basis: This means that there are no legal fees or costs for you to pay until we are successful in obtaining a financial settlement or award on your behalf.