Pennsylvania and Ohio Causes of Trucking Accidents
Erie Truck Accident Lawyers
When trucking company or truck driver negligence results in a serious injury, an immediate investigation into the specific causes of the accident is crucial. Contact us now for a free case evaluation. Dallas W. Hartman, P.C. has served accident victims in Pennsylvania and Ohio for over 25 years. In that time, we have earned a reputation for obtaining real results for our injured clients who suffered as a result of truck driver negligence or trucking company misconduct.
One of the strengths of our firm is a proven ability to thoroughly investigate all the possible causes of serious trucking accidents, such as:
- Trucking company: When the company hires untrained or inexperienced drivers or mismatches the load to the trailer, they can be held liable for any damages or injury suffered in the accident. Trucking companies may also be judged responsible for truck driver error or negligence by other employees.
- Truck driver error: When drivers overlook warning signs of an unstable load or falling debris, or they drive on restricted highways in an effort to save time, they can be held responsible, whether they are company drivers or independent owner-operators.
- Truck loading company: When a truck suffers a rollover or causes an accident, it is always important to determine whether the loading company improperly distributed the weight of the load or failed to tie it down appropriately.
- Truck or trailer manufacturer: When a serious truck accident is caused by a design or manufacturing defect, the manufacturer can be held liable for the injuries that result.
- Truck leasing company: When a vehicle condition issue or maintenance problem on a leased truck causes or contributes to a serious accident, the leasing company may bear legal responsibility.
Once the cause is determined, we set about to prove that a trucking company’s or truck driver’s negligence makes them legally responsible for your damages, medical bills, pain, suffering, lost wages or the costs associated with the loss of a loved one in a fatal trucking accident. Our goal is to secure the full and fair compensation you need and deserve. Our attorneys are equally adept at negotiating favorable insurance settlements and fighting for your right to be made whole in court.
To receive a free case evaluation, please contact our offices today. The initial consultation is free and you will pay no fees or costs unless or until we obtain a settlement or award in your case.